Well I guess first things first is to Introduce myself. Im Paul, 21 years of age and 6ft 1. I go to the University of Greenwich and study Business.
Mainly im doing this because Dave told me to, but im also doing this because maybe it will be intresting for me. Dont expect lots of detail or good stuff on here cos im not a good writer and I dont have much to say, unless im moaning.
Well today ive not actually done anything. Ive just around in my Pjs doing jack all. I watched Midsommer Murders though which was rather intresting. I knew it was the brother and sister who were being incestial together who were doing all the killings. Also ive watched a lot of Whos line is it anyway, which is hard to explain but is basically four people doing silly things.
Played the Wow today for a few hours. Did all the daily quests i could and made about 200 or so gold which is nice. Managed to get to 375 Herbalism yesterday which is the highest you can get atm.
I really should be doing my Wii fit everyday but ive stopped again after starting it all over again. Need to get into the swing of doing 30 mins a day!
Maybe tommorow there will be more to write about... although I dont think there will be lol. There will be, I shall moan about Uni tommorow :) ;)
Tuesday, 30 September 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Iv'e started a crazy craze lol.
Youll find stuff to write about, just gotta let it flow. You wrote a decent amount for a first blog :)
comment me back!
Post a Comment