I think this is going to be a running trend with my blogs now, having stupid matching titles. In this case its rather accurate because I am infact frozen.
Not much to write about today because ive not really done anything worth mentioning. Woke up at 8:30 as normal, but lazed in bed till about 11. Had to go to Tesco. Oh wow. What fun. Came home. Had lunch. Froze to death.
Btw im also feeling rather ill, I think im coming down with something which is not good as im out all day sunday, and ive got uni on Monday. Thinking of uni, im meant to have done research, read several chapters, and written several pages. Woops.
Just been playing a rather splendid few games of Mario Kart Wii with Dave. Played in a worldwide game, out of all games I never came first... or even second... or even third. Doh!
Speaking of Dave, weve decided to work together and try and go to and help create as many parties as possible. So far were not having much success on that front :( Although I was thinking of maybe having a New Years Eve party maybe. But thats in the very early stages of my thinking.
Ive decided to write this earlier today because I dont think anything funs actually going to happen tonite worth writing about. Isnt my life grand...
Did I mention how cold I am? maybe. It seems autumn has trully set in... although its feeling a lot like winter.
Just had dinner. Pizza. Makes a change.
Friday, 3 October 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
My testicles are turning blue its that cold
Post a Comment