Well as promised todays blog will contain an incredibly large amount of swearing, so before I start id like to apologise.
Right start from the beginning. Got up at 7:30 feeling worse for the wear because my throat seems to be getting worse. Had breakfast and at 10 to 9 left to walk to my Grandads to pick up the car. Made an on the go playlist for me while im driving and today it was only the crappy songs that kept coming up! And its really hard to move forward a song when your driving on the motorway! grr!
Got to uni with plenty of time to spare and rather looking forward to the lectures because I had heard a rumour we were getting a different lecturer to explain things to us. But oh no. Gets to 10 and Nick walks in. You just hear a colletive groan from the class, mixed with the odd 'fucking hell'. Utter fucking waste of time yet again, spent 40 minutes doing a pointless exercise and then redid last weeks lecture and didnt even finish it! So were now I think a week or so behind what were meant to be. Went over to the next class expecting a incredibly boring time, and I wasnt disappointed. After waiting for nearly 30 minutes while he did fuck all and rambles and gets a drink we start the next lecture, well i say lecture its more a mix of about three different things. A 30 minute talk insued of him showing us how google works and wasting time on accounting... not even part of the course and then, THEN! showed us how to copy and paste. By this time you could hear fucking hell, jesus christ, and oh dear god quite a lot. I would of walked out if I wasnt in the middle with people around me. Seriously! I dont fucking pay all this money do fuck all and waste my fucking time. Everyones going to fail at this rate. GRRRR!
Well thats my rant at the moment done. Dont think theres anything else of importance to say
Thursday, 16 October 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment