Hello.
I really dont know what to talk about today, so im just going to ramble and hopefully something interesting will appear.
So got up today and watched all the stuff on the sky plus box that ive not had time to watch. This was mainly Midsummer Murders and Have I Got Old News For you. So after watching what must have been several hours of Midsummer Murders I discovered how to work out who the killer is. Simply its usually the most helpful and nice person whos actually done it. For example in the one I watched today is was the very nice expoliceman who killed the blackmailer. I didnt suspect him at all because he had been helping them with the investigation the entire time!
Hmm I went to the Nugent as well today... well I say went, it wasnt out of choice but out of ordered command. My only reward for the trip was having the door blasted back at me in a gust of wind and hurt my leg. Another bruise. woopie.
Played Guitar Hero with me friend over xbox live and got absolultely beaten by him in almost ever song. And I thought I was getting quite good :(
What else is there to talk about. Dave and Paul Party Planners!! haha :P ;)
Ive got to travel up to Greenwich tommorow for an hour lecture about post graduation. how fun.... Hope it doesnt rain I dont wanna get wet. I guess it will also mean ill eat a McDonalds so im gonna get fat :'(
Well its raining and im drinking tea. Got to prepare for Thursdays Lectures. I think I might need to do some work! Work at University who knew that was gonna happen! lol.
Tuesday, 7 October 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
work is rubbish!
a mcdonalds every one in a while wont hurt, just dont have it every day lol
Post a Comment