Wednesday, 15 October 2008

Wednesdayness

Well here is wednesday... I think. What have I done today had breakfast, had lunch, had dinner. Ive started reading the wheel of time again and im not sure if thats a blessing or a curse. Had a look at the stats on wikipedia, from book 1 to 11, its 9685 pages and has a word count of 3 and a half million. cor. I think it will take me a few months to read them all.

What else to talk about mmm, nothing that could possibly interest any of you. Thursday tommorw, and you know what that means, Uni, and you know what that means, Nick. The man who could bore the pants off off a rock and doesnt actually have a clue what his doing, sigh :(

Preordered Fable II yesterday, Im not sure if I mentioned that yesterday though. hmmm.

Expect a lot of swearing and moaning in tommorows blog ;)

1 comment:

David st Swain said...

Lucky, i wanna pre-order some games :(