Thursday, 9 October 2008

Thursday 09

Had Uni today. Its hard to imagine how the lecturer can get worse than last week, but he managed it. I should of realised it was going to be bad today when he started the lecture with the words, were going to do last weeks lecture again to make sure it all sunk in, oh dear. Actually im convinced he has a crack pipe in his office, he was going on about breakfast cereal then randomly mentioned Dinosaurs at the window. What the Fuck? Fucking nut job I think. Its actually got to the point that two weeks into it, were actually going to complain about him and try and get a different lecturer. Hes our tutor for fucks sake and he doesnt have a clue! He doesnt even understand the stupid requirements of the course and leaves everyone a mess because he keeps mixing up the fecking lectures on Strategy and Dis.


Grr.


Had a McDonalds on the way back because I was so pissed off. After spending an Hour, ONE HOUR waiting for him while he did sod all. Anyway the McDonalds was very nice, they say things that are bad for you taste better.


Twas quite a nice day today, not to cold. I was hoping to say that the FTSE hasnt fallen anymore today but on checking it, its down a hundred points and edging towards that 4000 mark


Planning to go to GAME tommorow, trade in some old games and things and get a bit of money so I can afford to get Guitar Hero World Tour when it comes out, or maybe Rock Band II... im not sure yet. Mums going to go mental at me for getting yet more stuff, probably more so with this as its a drum kit, a guitar and a bass. Where do you keep all this stuff!


Finished my book today, in less than 48 hours. Fabtastic book! But alas I dont think my next ones will be as thrilling or fun. :(

Gots nothing to do this evening, no tv programmes to watch, no one to see, nothing to read, nothing I want to play. Ohh :( lifes boring.

1 comment: