Wednesday, 8 October 2008

Wednesday Mmmm

I suppose a good start with todays blog is that I have nothing bad to moan about today hmmm a first.

Got up at 8 today which is early for me, and had a cup of tea and had breakfast, which is unusual for me. Did the WiiFit. Down some more weight woo.

Had to go to Uni today. The Maritime Campus in Greenwich. So that meant getting a bus to the station, then a train to London, and then another train to Greenwich, then a walk to the Uni. All in all not a bad day. The lecture was okay, useful to know what to expect post graduation. Had a McDonalds, bad me. I shall have to do lots of exercise to burn it off later.

Finally at long last able to start my new book, Elfslayer after finishing the previous two that I was rereading. I have to say the writing style has really improved, and im struggling to put it down which is quite a commendation.

Havent really got anything else to say. Not doing anything important tonite. Have to say the FTSE 100 is looking awful again today, down 221 points from when im writing this. Lets hope it doesnt go down further over the next few days. We dont want it to dip below 4000!

Also wishing Sarah a Happy 17th Birthday, Happy Birthday! xx

No comments: