Monday, 6 October 2008

Manic Monday and Sunday

Well I said I didnt think id be writing a blog for sunday... I didnt get in till 12:30...am.

Now where to start, where to start. I wont bore you with details about yesterday, but to cut it short, I was up at 6:30 to go far far away... Birmingham maybe I dont know, who gives a fuck. Anyway this day involved getting very cold, wet, and then very cold so my toes froze. Played the DS a lot yesterday. yay for Mario Party Ds, which is quite a good game actually.

The weather wasnt nice yesterday, it was freezing. Autumn has set in. Autumn is a pretty time of year dont you think?

Nothing is ever easy in life is it? Once you manage to sort out one problem, another one crops up, and while your dealing with that new one another fucking one pops up! grrr!

I was meant to be going to Uni today, for the 10-12 HRM lecture + Tutorial and 3-5 IB Lecture and Tutorial. But on waking up at 11:30 I realised that id kinda missed that first one by a long time. The next one is at 3, which means I have to leave at 2. And you know what I cant be fucked to get up and go, fuck yourself University of Greenwich with your stupid lecture times!

Ive been told my amount of swearing has increased quite a lot, no idea why. Sorry if ive offended anyone!

I normailly do my blogs at night when more stuff has happened but when I get home tonite I doubt ill be up long, or even in any condition to right a blog entry that makes sense. Tommorow I will try to get back in the swing of normal blogs.

See ya

1 comment:

David st Swain said...

you are becoming much more angry with your blogs paul :P

Is mario party fun on your own? it bores me 1p, i think i need to play it multiplayer to enjoy it.

You might like the penny arcade cominc about mario party, i will try to find it for you