You may first ask, "Why has this strange man put 'Thucking'. Surely he means Fucking?". Well I do mean fucking... but Thucking is rather weird... like me... and it goes better with Thursday.
Today got up at 7:30. Quite a lay in compared to last year when I was up at 6:30!!!!!! So I had breakfast...sort of, I had a few bits of cereal. At quarter past 8 I went up to get the car from Grandads and then drove to the station as I had decided to get the train instead today. I wont be doing that again though! 30 minute train ride. 30 minutes to get to the uni, and another 30 minutes odds and sods travelling to the station and stuff. Thats 3 times the time it takes to go by car!!
Got in at quarter to 10 and found the batty lecturer had already started.... 15 minutes early. WTF!!
Started off brilliant. Thought he was fantastic. But woah was I wrong. He kept repeating himself, and using annoying annecdotes about war. I cant really tell you much about the lecture. it lasted 3 hours.... and I shut off, even the bod ones shut off after a while. The highlight was when we went into a real lecture theatre at 12, and sat at the back, and while hes back was turned members of the class sort of jumped over the back and ran out the lesson. Was hiliraiously funny. Seriously though he must be the most boring man ive ever met. And thats including boring brian from last year. But god. Why the hell do I have shit lecturers this year. Only good one is the gun slinging Peter Reid!
Bought a sausage roll at the station and started choking on it when I was eating it which was rather embarassing :(
Dinner wasnt nice tonite, I didnt eat much. Watching the simpsons atm, well kinda. Ive got it muted whilst im listening to some music and writing this. Gonna have a bath in a minute and then a read and cup of tea. Going to start reading Manslayer which is a fantastic book in a fantastic series of books. Ill talk about them another time I think ;)
Hmm what else to talk about. Oh yeah! Daves carrying on doing his daily blog, which are rather intresting to read! He even comments and read mine which is suprising considering its a load of old shit lol. Also Sarahs started a blog as well. Which means I have two blog buddies!!!!!! Woo.
I wish they would bring out some more fun games for the Wii, im getting a bit bored and I want to play something different, something new and intresting.
Heres my thought for the night. We need more parties. More social events. More gatherings, to borrow the more popular phrase for seeing people :P
And one last thing, the lecturer was boring to the extreme but he did make a few funny comments. One which sticks in my mind was him saying that in regards to our 10,000 dissertation. Heres what he said. "Your probably in between scared, and shit scared, to borrow the more modern langauge"... Maybe you had to be there lol
Kiflam all. (Btw Kiflam means absolutely sod all, its just a random word I heard from a GTA game ;) )
Thursday, 2 October 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Woot Blog buddies!
damn right, get some parties organised! lets make a pact to geteach to tag along to whatever damn social events we can get into to lol
Post a Comment